Carrot Cornucopia Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 742
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 tube cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Mix cake flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, allspice, mace, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat well. Beat in pineapple and carrots. Mix in flour mixture until well blended. Fold pecans and golden raisins into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a large plate. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 742 calories; 40.6 90.7 7.1 56 378 Full nutrition