Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread walnut pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Toast walnut pieces under the preheated broiler until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce at the bottom of a large glass trifle bowl. Layer celery, grapes, and red apples on top. Cover with toasted walnuts and blue cheese crumbles.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a jam jar; seal and shake well. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Serving dressing alongside salad.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 21.5 33 7 8 233 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
got this from a friend who hosted a dinner party . His wife always has him prepare this salad for a formal party Fantastic.
yes, used strawberry/banana yoghurt and put it on top, let sit in frig for a few hours, was fantastic.