Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 395 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, and garlic in a jar. Seal and shake well. Stir in dill, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate dressing.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add green beans, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Brush salmon with vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon on the preheated grill until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, green beans, and hard-boiled eggs in a large glass trifle bowl. Place salmon on top. Garnish with bacon and spring onions. Serve dressing alongside.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are using prepackaged lettuce, you will need 6 cups.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 22.3 g fat; 26.7 g carbohydrates; 25.4 g protein; 223 mg cholesterol; 513 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
One of the better recipes on this site. Easy to make, healthy, and filling all in one.