Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 374
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, and garlic in a jar. Seal and shake well. Stir in dill, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate dressing.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add green beans, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Brush salmon with vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon on the preheated grill until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, green beans, and hard-boiled eggs in a large glass trifle bowl. Place salmon on top. Garnish with bacon and spring onions. Serve dressing alongside.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are using prepackaged lettuce, you will need 6 cups.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 20.6 26.6 23.9 219 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
One of the better recipes on this site. Easy to make, healthy, and filling all in one.
I exchanged shredded cheese for the bacon, but everything else was the same as far as salad ingredients. It was beautiful on the table. Served with fresh bread (from my bread machine). Very impr...
I made adjustments, but still gave the recipe 5 stars because it's a great recipe as a single entree. I replaced the green beans with asparagus, seared the salmon instead of grilling, used more...
I made it exactly as written and it is fabulous! I layered the ingredients in 4 mason jars to take for lunch. The salad stayed fresh and all my coworkers ooh’d and ahh’d at how great it looked...