Scrumptious Wheat Pound Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 690 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10-inch Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Combine sweetener and margarine in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs one a time, scraping down the bowl after each addition. Beat in 2 cups flour and creamer. Add goat milk and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Mix remaining 2 cups flour with baking powder and salt in a bowl. Add to the sweetener mixture; mix well until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 20 minutes per inverting onto a cake dish. Drizzle honey on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use another sugar substitute if desired.
- This recipe can also be baked in two 9x5-inch loaf pans or four 8x4-inch loaf pans. Bake 35 minutes for 9x5-inch loaves and 25 minutes for 8x4-inch loaves.
Per Serving: 690 calories; 47.5 g fat; 50.9 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 123 mg cholesterol; 648 mg sodium. Full nutrition