Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 684 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine avocado, red bell pepper, and hot sauce in a blender; blend to a semi-chunky consistency.
- Pour avocado mixture into a saucepan set over medium heat. Stir in tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dipping sauce reaches desired consistency. Cook until thickened and heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk egg whites, buttermilk, and Italian dressing together in a bowl.
- Combine crackers, pecans, coconut, paprika, chili powder, coriander, black pepper, dried onion, salt, cumin, and garlic powder in a food processor; pulse into fine crumbs. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in the egg mixture; coat each side with cracker mixture.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook breaded zucchini slices in batches until golden brown, 1 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the tomato dipping sauce alongside.
Per Serving: 684 calories; 52.8 g fat; 48.3 g carbohydrates; 12.8 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 2040 mg sodium. Full nutrition