Vegan Lettuce Wraps
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 wraps)
- Mix hoisin sauce, 1 teaspoon water, and 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek together to make dipping sauce.
- Mix oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon water, 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek, mushroom seasoning, sesame oil, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl to make seasoning sauce.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ginger until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tofu, jicama, shiitake mushrooms, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper; cook and stir until mushrooms are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add red bell pepper and seasoning sauce; cook and stir until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Place 1 to 2 tablespoons of tofu mixture in the center of each lettuce leaf. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Add 1 teaspoon dipping sauce; roll up lettuce to enclose tofu mixture. Repeat with remaining tofu mixture and lettuce leaves. Serve remaining dipping sauce alongside.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Deep fry some bean thread (cellophane) noodles to use as a garnish, if desired.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 13 20.9 8.4 < 1 730 Full nutrition