Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 358 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place tofu in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 1 minute; drain.
- Mix water and cornstarch together in a bowl to make a runny paste.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir spring onions, ginger, peppercorns, and garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in ground pork, doubanjiang paste, rice wine, and soy sauce; cook, stirring frequently, until pork is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir drained tofu into the wok or skillet. Cook and stir until coated with sauce, about 2 minutes. Season with salt. Pour in cornstarch paste and mix well until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Cook's Note:
- Doubanjiang is a spicy paste made from fermented broad beans. You can find it in Asian or specialty shops, or online.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 31.4 g fat; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 14.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 917 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1