Roasted Beetroot and Garlic Hummus
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 251 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Poke beets all over with a fork; transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, leaving some room for air to escape. Cook beets in the microwave for 4 minutes. Wrap each beet with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Season garlic halves with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Wrap each half with aluminum foil and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beets are tender when pierced with a fork, about 35 minutes.
- Cool beets until running water for 1 minute. Peel off skins and transfer to a food processor.
- Squeeze garlic cloves into the food processor. Drizzle in any olive oil remaining on the aluminum foil. Add chickpeas, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Pulse until combined. Add Greek yogurt; process until smooth.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 15.9 g fat; 23.2 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 437 mg sodium. Full nutrition