Super Moist Raspberry Lemon Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 18 servings (2 8-inch cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 8-inch baking dishes.
- Mix cake mix, raspberry preserves, sour cream, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until batter is well mixed; pour into the prepared baking dishes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cakes completely, at least 1 hour.
- Spread lemon frosting over each cooled cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use other baking dishes/pans. Just make sure you do a toothpick check.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 13.1 47.3 2.9 37 235 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not have milk so I used extra sour cream. I used melted butter rather than oil. I baked it in a rectangular cake pan for ease, and I made a lemon glaze rather than the canned frosting. ...