Super Moist Raspberry Lemon Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 317 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (2 8-inch cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 8-inch baking dishes.
- Mix cake mix, raspberry preserves, sour cream, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until batter is well mixed; pour into the prepared baking dishes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cakes completely, at least 1 hour.
- Spread lemon frosting over each cooled cake.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use other baking dishes/pans. Just make sure you do a toothpick check.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 13.1 g fat; 47.3 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 235 mg sodium. Full nutrition