Ingredients30 m servings 164 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Whisk applesauce, mashed bananas, butter, and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Fold into the applesauce mixture until batter is just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin tins, filling each cup almost full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Can be made as a loaf too. A loaf takes 40 to 50 minutes to bake.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 6.2 g fat; 25.7 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 192 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Definitely a keeper. Made it in a loaf pan. Very light and moist texture. Just added a little nutmeg.
Mine turned out amazing! Made it according to the recipe and just added some walnuts to the muffins. So delish! And scented up the house with the best baked bread aroma!
Great recipe. Delicious and moist. Not a nut fun so just left those out. Bread pan bake took 50 mins in electric oven.
Deliciously moist! And flavorful! I put 1/4 c less total sugar and added 1/2 cup of raisins & 1/2 cup of chopped nuts. Yummy!
It was delicious! I add a cup of chopped black walnuts. I also used 4 ounces of vegetable oil instead of the butter and only used 1/2 cup of applesauce. I used a teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 te...
These were well loved by my family. I made with gluten free flour and they were light, fluffy and moist. I did have to bake longer than the recipe states, it took 25-30 minutes.