Breakfast for Dinner Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 461
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and spread evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix sausage and eggs together in a bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, milk, red bell pepper, spinach, scallion, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring well after each addition. Pour egg mixture over the baked crescent rolls.
- Bake in the oven until eggs are set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 27.6 19.7 32.4 246 1270 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is the best recipe. Great way to sneak vegetables in for picky children like mine. They loved it. Making it for the second time tonight. Just doubled everything up, because they wanted ...