Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 622 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble bacon into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir eggs until set, about 5 minutes. Season scrambled eggs with salt and pepper.
- Layer rice, eggs, and bacon in a bowl; top generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Cook's Note:
- You can buy pre-made cinnamon sugar or make your own: 1 part cinnamon to 3 parts white sugar.
Per Serving: 622 calories; 22.6 g fat; 76 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 392 mg cholesterol; 723 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We were a little unsure about pairing cinnamon sugar with eggs, but this actually works. The only thing I think we will do different next time is mix the cinnamon sugar into the rice, making a "...