Ingredients8 h 40 m servings 353 cals
- Whisk mayonnaise, Marsala wine, basil, paprika, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, celery salt, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the pork chops from marinade and shake to remove excess moisture.
- Cook pork chops on the preheated grill, basting with marinade every 15 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 30 to 40 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 23.4 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 525 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Pretty tasty, and they carmelize nicely on the grill. Golden brown and crunchy edges. Only marinated about two hours. Will do overnight next time. Will add salt also. Needed it for sure.
This recipe is foolproof. The mayo marinade makes the pork chops very tender. I substituted smoked paprika for regular paprika, and cooked the chops to 140 degrees. They had a perfect spice flav...