Ingredients8 h 40 m servings 353
- Whisk mayonnaise, Marsala wine, basil, paprika, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, celery salt, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the pork chops from marinade and shake to remove excess moisture.
- Cook pork chops on the preheated grill, basting with marinade every 15 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 30 to 40 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 23.4 7 24.6 68 525 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe is foolproof. The mayo marinade makes the pork chops very tender. I substituted smoked paprika for regular paprika, and cooked the chops to 140 degrees. They had a perfect spice flav...
Don't cook your pork chops to 165 degrees, they will turn out like shoe leather. I cooked mine to 140 degrees and let them rest until they came up to 145, you will be happy you did. The marinade...
7.20.18 I used thin pork chops, and thicker would have been better. They cooked in next to no time, and like many other reviewers mentioned, I cooked to 140ºF, and covered them for 5 minutes b...