Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 666 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chops)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine canned fruit and onion in a food processor; blend until almost pureed. Mix in Szechuan sauce and sugar. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and Szechuan seasoning together in a shallow dish.
- Dredge pork chops in fruit mixture; coat with bread crumbs. Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 666 calories; 19.7 g fat; 83.2 g carbohydrates; 40.2 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 572 mg sodium. Full nutrition