Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Ingredients50 m servings 92
- Mix warm water and sugar together in a bowl; add yeast. Set aside until yeast mixture becomes foamy, about 10 minutes.
- Pour yeast mixture into a large bowl; add flour, olive oil, and salt. Knead dough for 6 to 8 minutes, adding more flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands if needed. Cover bowl and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Grease 2 pizza pans or baking sheets.
- Divide dough in half. Make each half into a ball shape and roll each into a flat, circular crust using a rolling pin.
- Place 1 piece dough over your hands with your knuckles turned upward directly underneath the center of the dough. Using your knuckles and backs of your hands, toss the dough into the air in a circular motion, spinning the dough. This thins the center of the dough and forms the padded edge of the pizza. When the edge of the dough is about 1/4-inch thick, place the dough onto the pan. Pizza diameter will be about 10 inches. Repeat with other piece of dough.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 1.1 18.2 2.2 0 74 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This was very good and an easy dough to work with. Will now be my go to recipe for pizza dough.
The best crust every time. I make one large rectangle pizza with this recipe.
just made this tonight and my husband and I loved it! Thanks for a great recipe.
This is so awesome tasting did not change a thing except let it rise until it doubled about 90 minutes. The crust was so crispy and I pre-baked it for 8 minutes then topped with all toppings and...
This was the best pizza dough recipe I have made!! Followed the recipe exactly!!