Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 720
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch double-crust pizza)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook and stir sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and eggs together in a bowl. Stir in sausage, prosciutto, and parsley.
- Roll 1 pie crust into an 11-inch circle on a lightly floured work surface. Transfer to a pie plate, leaving a 1/2-inch overhang. Pierce crust all over with a fork. Spread cheese and sausage mixture over crust. Roll second pie crust into a 12-inch circle; place on top. Seal and flute edges. Cut several slits in the top crust to permit steam to escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set and crust is browned, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked ham or pepperoni for the prosciutto if desired.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 49.5 25.1 42.3 187 1872 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1