Gluten-Free Easter Egg Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Little Bites of Beauty
"As you can imagine, Easter treats are huge in Italy! And because I wanted to stick to this delicious Italian tradition, I created a recipe for Gluten-Free Easter Egg Cookies together with a quick video that shows you how to make them. You should really be in Italy at this time of the year: Chocolate Easter eggs are ubiquitous, chocolate shaped rabbits and hens are in every store, and all of the bakeries and pastry shops fill their windows with amazing sweet and savory treats, from Colomba to Torta Pasqualina. There's really something for everybody."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cassava flour, potato starch, and stevia powder in a bowl; add coconut milk, coconut oil, egg yolks, orange liqueur, and honey and knead until dough is well mixed.
- Roll dough on a work surface using a rolling pin until 1/4-inch thick. Cut egg-shaped cookies using an egg-shaped cookie cutter. Place egg-shaped cookies on a baking sheet. Spread jam over each cookie and top with sprinkles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to become lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Any fruit flavored liqueur can be used in place of the orange liqueur, if desired.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 9 27.1 1.3 68 6 Full nutrition