Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 203 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place avocado in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Whisk avocado and coconut oil together in a bowl until smooth.
- Whisk flour, coconut sugar, almond milk, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt into avocado mixture until batter is well combined. Spread batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brownies start pulling away from the sides and are set in the middle, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut milk can be used in place of the almond milk, if desired.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 9.3 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 322 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1