Mango and White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 19 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch mousse cake)
- Place white chocolate and 3 tablespoons heavy cream in the top of a double boiler. Add hot water to the bottom of the double boiler and place over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally until chocolate melts, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat 3/4 cup heavy cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Combine mango and sugar in a food processor; puree until smooth. Pour into a bowl; fold in melted white chocolate mixture and whipped cream.
- Place hot water in a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin on the water; allow it to melt 1 minute.
- Pour softened gelatin into the mango mixture. Mix thoroughly with an electric mixer for 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until firm, 3 or 4 hours.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 13.7 11 2 40 22 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1