Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 56 m servings 424 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Place 24 cookies in a zip top bag and seal it. Finely crush the cookies with a rolling pin. Transfer cookie crumbs to a mixing bowl. Drizzle melted butter over the crumbs; mix well. Press crumbs on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan, forming a crust.
- Pour milk into a saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on the milk; let stand 1 minute. Place pan over low heat; stir milk until gelatin dissolves, about 3 minutes. Add white chocolate chips; stir until melted, about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until mixture is slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Coarsely break up or chop 24 cookies. Fold cookie pieces and whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture. Spoon into prepared springform pan. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Twist the remaining cookies into 2 rounds each. Garnish cake with cookie halves and fresh raspberries.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 29.2 g fat; 37.9 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 240 mg sodium. Full nutrition