Salmon Fillets in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Cindy Anschutz Barbieri
"I just love preparing a gourmet-looking and tasting dish and this was so easy! A thank you to City Fish for the salmon steaks. Ceramic bakeware like Emile Henry is perfect for this recipe because it goes from the oven to the table. I made the entire recipe in one baking dish."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 449
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Drizzle olive oil into a baking dish; add onion.
- Bake in the preheated oven until onion is fragrant, about 7 minutes.
- Stir diced tomatoes, wine, oregano, basil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and red pepper flakes into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomato sauce is simmering, about 10 minutes.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Slide fillets into the sauce; top with capers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
You might also like
Per Serving: 449 calories; 17 23.3 40.6 75 1777 Full nutrition