Carrot Pulp and Pineapple Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 28 servings (28 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix sugar, all-purpose flour, white whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and cloves in a very large bowl. Stir in carrot pulp, dates, shredded coconut, and walnuts.
- Whisk crushed pineapple, eggs, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and milk together in a separate bowl. Fold into the sugar mixture until batter is well blended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin tins, filling each cup almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you do not have coconut and/or grapeseed oil, substitute melted butter.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 19.8 39.1 4.5 40 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1