Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 25 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Combine ground turkey, soy sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, liquid smoke, garlic powder, pepper, ginger, olive oil, and beef bouillon in a large bowl. Mix well and cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours.
- Tape 2 paint stir sticks 2 inches apart on a flat work surface. Cover with a large piece of plastic wrap. Place a golfball-sized piece of turkey mixture between the sticks. Cover with another piece of plastic wrap. Roll turkey mixture into a thin strip using a rolling pin. Transfer strip to a dehydrator tray. Repeat with remaining turkey mixture.
- Dehydrate at 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) until thoroughly dried, 5 to 8 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute other types of ground meat for the turkey if desired.
- You can also pipe mixture using a jerky gun.
- If you want you can sprinkle more pepper, red peppers flakes, minced garlic, or seasoning of your choice over strips in step 2, but cover back up with plastic wrap and gently rub in.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 7 4.3 14.6 50 821 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1