Marja-Leena's Finnish Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine 1/2 cup butter and 3 tablespoons sugar in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in 1 egg until well blended. Beat in flour and baking powder. Chill crust mixture for 30 minutes.
- Spread crust mixture into the greased pie plate.
- Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup melted butter, almonds, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over crust in the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute yogurt for the sour cream if desired.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 27 32.5 9.3 128 311 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1