Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 654 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Fill a large pot with water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and sea salt; bring to a rolling boil. Stir in fettuccine and cook over medium heat until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with butter and black pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, luncheon meat, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and liquid smoke; cook and stir until beef is browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer beef mixture to a plate lined with paper towels using a slotted spoon.
- Stir bean sprouts, mushrooms, scallions, carrots, and half of the cilantro into the grease in the skillet. Cook and stir until bean sprouts are wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Return beef mixture to the skillet; stir until reheated, about 2 minutes.
- Mix beef and bean sprout mixture into the fettucine in the bowl. Garnish with remaining cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute kalua pork for the ground beef if desired.
Per Serving: 654 calories; 29 g fat; 74.7 g carbohydrates; 26.7 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 943 mg sodium. Full nutrition