Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 305
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine evaporated milk, chicken, and ranch dressing mix in a skillet over medium heat; cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Shred chicken.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and dry on paper towels.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over each noodle; top with shredded chicken.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, bacon, oregano, and garlic salt in a bowl; sprinkle over chicken layer. Roll each noodle around the filling and place rolls in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- To make your own Alfredo sauce, melt 1/2 cup butter in saucepan on medium heat. Add 1/3 package cream cheese and 1/2 teaspoon garlic. Stir in 2 cups cream, 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, salt, and pepper. Increase heat and stir until thickened. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 15.4 25.2 17 49 700 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Tried rolling the lasagne noodles as stated in recipe but was too messy so I just decided to turn it into Alfredo lasagna instead. Instead of adding the ingredients to each noodle I just layered...
This is a great recipe. As one of the reviewers mentioned it's a little messy to roll them, but I preservered and kept them a little tighter at the beginning of the roll; keeping as much of the ...
Family says it's a keeper! I topped it with left over cheese mixture before putting it in the oven. In the recipe I used 3 small chicken breast and 2 cups mozzarella.
Delicious! I was afraid it would be bland, so I added leftover marinara on top of the Alfredo on half the pan. Both sides were great. I laid the noodles out on a sheet pan to divide and roll,...
It is one of my favorite comfort food recipes. I do not change anything.