Ingredients57 m servings 501
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup flour and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add 2 cups milk, chicken bouillon cubes, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until thickened into a sauce, about 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream and sherry.
- Scoop 1 cup sauce into a bowl; keep warm. Stir chicken and 1 teaspoon parsley into remaining sauce in the skillet. Simmer until chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Beat 1 cup milk, 3/4 cup flour, egg, 1 tablespoon melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and baking powder together in a bowl to make crepe batter.
- Grease a 7-inch skillet lightly; heat over medium heat. Pour 2 tablespoons batter into the skillet, swirling to spread evenly. Cook crepe until golden brown, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer crepe to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter, separating crepes with waxed paper and covering to keep warm.
- Scoop 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto each crepe and roll up. Spoon reserved 1 cup sauce over filled crepes. Garnish with remaining 1 teaspoon parsley.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 30 32.8 24.6 131 872 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is just for the sauce as I used the Basic Crepes recipes from Allrecipes for the crepes, I doubled the crepe recipe, with a 1/3 cup measure yielded 11 crepes. I omitted the salt and reduced...
I liked it but the men thought the crepes were too sweet. If I make it again I will omit the sugar. Thanks for the recipe!
We liked this recipe a lot. I had some cooked shredded chicken to use and it worked great. I used double the mushrooms (1 lb.). I had to add a little water to make the crepes thin enough and had...