Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 544 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Combine 9 eggs, water, and all-purpose flour in a large bowl. Blend with an electric mixer until batter is completely smooth. Let batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat; brush with some butter. Pour 2 1/2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom. Cook until the top is dry to the touch and bottom is still pale, about 30 seconds. Transfer crepe to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Whisk 3 eggs in a large bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese. Fold in mint, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place 1/3 cup of the ricotta mixture on one end of a crepe. Roll over once and pull the other end up over the top. Repeat with remaining ricotta mixture and crepes.
- Cover the bottom of a large baking dish with some pasta sauce. Arrange filled crepes on top. Cover filled crepes with a little more sauce. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly, about 55 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are making the crepes ahead of time, put plastic wrap between each crepe when you stack them.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 23 g fat; 54 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 272 mg cholesterol; 1464 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1