Ingredients36 m servings 234
- Whisk Greek yogurt, egg substitute, and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon hot sauce in a bowl.
- Mix panko bread crumbs, paprika, garlic pepper, and cayenne pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken strips into yogurt mixture; coat with panko bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated chicken strips in a single layer in an air fryer. Cook until evenly browned, about 8 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute egg whites for the egg substitute if preferred.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 4.6 22.1 31.2 65 696 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a very good recipe. I love the yogurt and hot sauce mix. I used one whole egg instead of substitute. I also added extra hot sauce. The amounts are quite precise as there was no leftover ...
It was very good. Made it as directed. It was crispy and slightly spicy the family loved it.
I used this recipe to try out the Air fryer in my new Nuwave Oven. I set it on Air fry at 400 F for 15 minutes and it was great.