Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk Greek yogurt, egg substitute, and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon hot sauce in a bowl.
- Mix panko bread crumbs, paprika, garlic pepper, and cayenne pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken strips into yogurt mixture; coat with panko bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated chicken strips in a single layer in an air fryer. Cook until evenly browned, about 8 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute egg whites for the egg substitute if preferred.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 4.6 22.1 31.2 65 696 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1