Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 270 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces.
- Separate oranges into individual wedges. Cut each wedge into thirds.
- Combine bacon, oranges, spinach, red onion, and pine nuts in a large bowl; toss lightly.
- Whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Drizzle some dressing over the spinach mixture; toss to coat. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute walnuts or pecans for the pine nuts if desired.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 22.2 g fat; 12.1 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 466 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1