Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 495 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts on a baking sheet.
- Toast walnuts in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Slice top and bottom off 1 orange and set on a flat work surface. Cut downwards from the top, following the curve of the fruit, to remove all of the skin and pith. Repeat with remaining orange and grapefruit.
- Holding 1 orange over a bowl to catch juice, cut both sides of each segment away from the connective membrane and transfer to a separate bowl. Squeeze extra juice from the membranes into the bowl. Repeat with remaining orange and grapefruit.
- Mix toasted walnuts, salad greens, and feta cheese into the bowl of orange and grapefruit segments.
- Pour orange and grapefruit juice into a glass measuring cup. Add enough pomegranate juice to reach 1/3 cup. Whisk in 1 teaspoon orange zest, sugar, parsley, and salt. Whisk in oil until dressing is thick.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute olive oil for the vegetable oil if desired.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 41 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 510 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Fantastic salad! I didn't have pomegranate juice so substituted fresh lemon juice and it was great. Will make this one over and over again!