Oven-Roasted Lamb Ribs
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 h 10 m servings 819 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Wash ribs thoroughly. Soak in a large bowl of water, changing the water every 30 minutes, to remove excess fat, about 2 hours. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix lemon juice, molasses, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, cinnamon, curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large, deep bowl.
- Combine onion, tomatoes, sweet peppers, parsley, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; pulse to form a paste.
- Stir onion paste into the lemon juice mixture in the bowl. Add lamb ribs; turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a rack on top. Arrange ribs on the rack.
- Bake ribs in the preheated oven until fat has rendered and meat is tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Cover ribs with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 819 calories; 56.1 g fat; 33 g carbohydrates; 46.9 g protein; 190 mg cholesterol; 2088 mg sodium. Full nutrition