Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 603 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch double-crust pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll 1 crust into a 12-inch circle; place in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix sour cream, sugar, elderberries, flour, and salt together in a bowl. Spoon filling into the crust in the pie plate.
- Roll second crust into a 10-inch circle; cut a few slits in the center to vent steam. Place crust over the filling. Press crusts together to seal; flute edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top crust is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before slicing, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 603 calories; 28.4 g fat; 84.3 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 358 mg sodium. Full nutrition