Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 807 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place dough in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Roll dough into a 17x20-inch rectangle about 1/4-inch thick on a large piece of parchment paper. Brush olive oil over dough; sprinkle basil and oregano on top. Layer mortadella, provolone cheese, capicola ham, Genoa salami, tomatoes, and mushrooms over dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise into a log. Brush the top with beaten egg; sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Transfer to a baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until puffy, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 807 calories; 51.8 g fat; 42.4 g carbohydrates; 40.6 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 2108 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1