Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 732
Original recipe yields 8 servings (4 tortilla s'mores)
- Cut frozen marshmallows into smaller pieces.
- Layer graham crackers, marshmallow pieces, and chocolate chips on 4 tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border uncovered. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Cook tortillas until marshmallow pieces and chocolate chips are melted, about 2 minutes per side. Let cool for 1 minute; cut into 4 wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute teddy bear-shaped graham snacks (such as Teddy Grahams®) for the graham crackers if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chips. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 732 calories; 22.9 127.6 11.5 0 764 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We've been making these at Boy Scout camp for years except we call the S'macos