Ingredients45 m servings 1276
- Beat egg in a shallow dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a shallow dish.
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning. Dip chicken into beaten egg and dredge in bread crumb mixture, pressing lightly to coat evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook breaded chicken in the hot oil until golden brown, about 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Drain chicken on paper towels. Slice into strips.
- Divide lettuce, tomato, carrots, and hard-boiled eggs between 2 large pasta bowls. Top with sliced chicken; drizzle salad dressing on top.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 1276 calories; 95.2 56.3 49.7 395 1721 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I tripled this recipe so it would make a nice layered salad for 6 people. I also used a slightly larger amount of grape tomatoes . The recipe was delicious and looked great as a layered salad.
I loved this recipe. I make fried chicken very similar to this but I never used Cajun seasoning and it was so good! This dish is great because the chicken can be hot or cold. I was having frien...