Chocolate Almond Banana Overnight Oats
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 544 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Add Quaker(R) Oats to a container of your choice and pour in milk.
- Alternate between layers of yogurt, almond butter, and banana.
- Top with dark chocolate, chia seeds, and honey.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Top with additional dark chocolate, sliced almonds, and maple syrup if desired.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 19.9 g fat; 81.4 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 503 mg sodium. Full nutrition