Salted Almond Sunflower Energy Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 63 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and mix until a sticky ball forms without over processing.
- With slightly wet hands, roll a tablespoon of mixture into a tight ball.
- Shape into 24 (about 1-inch diameter) balls.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 2.7 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; < 1 mg sodium. Full nutrition