Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bites)
- Place oats, dates, flax seeds, apple, cinnamon, 1/2 cup walnuts, and honey in the bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until ingredients form a sticky ball. If desired, add salt to taste preference.
- With slightly wet hands, form about a tablespoon each into a tight ball.
- Roll in additional chopped walnuts.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 3 13.1 1.6 0 14 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
simple and delicious. Could add a lot of things to this, could coat in any nut, chips, etc. Added a splash of vanilla and used pecans, but otherwise made as directed.