Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Add Quaker(R) Oats to a container of your choice and pour in milk.
- Mix in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Alternate between layers of Greek yogurt, blueberries, and banana, then drizzle on honey.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Top with additional blueberries and pecans, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 594 calories; 30.7 70.9 16.4 16 100 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was really great tasting and easy to make. I felt it was too much for one serving though, so I ate half one day and the rest the next. You can easily feed two with this amount. I used st...