Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 594 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Add Quaker(R) Oats to a container of your choice and pour in milk.
- Mix in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Alternate between layers of Greek yogurt, blueberries, and banana, then drizzle on honey.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Top with additional blueberries and pecans, if desired.
Per Serving: 594 calories; 30.7 g fat; 70.9 g carbohydrates; 16.4 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 100 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1