Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 222 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together oats, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder.
- Stir in pumpkin, milk, water, syrup, egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Stir in apples.
- Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 6.4 g fat; 37.5 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 176 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1