Maple Almond Energy Bites
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Place oats and almond flour in large bowl; stir to blend well.
- Add combined almond butter and syrup.
- Stir until ingredients are well blended.
- Add apple juice and stir to combine ingredients, adding water as needed for shaping consistency. If desired, add salt to taste preference.
- Shape into 24 (about 1-inch diameter) balls.
- Spread chopped almonds on waxed paper in single layer.
- Gently press top of each ball into almonds.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
You might also like
- Cook Note:
- To make oat flour, place 3 tablespoons Quick or Old Fashioned Oats in blender or food processor. Process until finely ground.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 2.7 7.7 1.7 0 12 Full nutrition