Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 388 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Add Quaker(R) Oats to a container of your choice and pour in milk.
- Alternate between layers of yogurt, blackberries.
- Top with walnuts, chia seeds, and drizzle with honey.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Top with additional blackberries and walnuts, if desired.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 11.9 g fat; 60.2 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 96 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1