Seafood Squid Ink Tagliatelle with Chiles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 34 m servings 904
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook tagliatelle at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Peel and devein prawns, reserving heads for broth.
- Combine prawn heads, half of the onion, 2 cloves garlic, and ginger in a pot; cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in water; bring to a boil. Simmer until broth is reduced, about 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add remaining onion and 2 cloves garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in broth, clams, and dried chile peppers; simmer until most of the clams open. Add white wine and squid; cook until squid is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir cooked tagliatelle and prawns into the skillet. Cook until prawns are opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Squeeze in lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Toss tagliatelle well and transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with parsley and fresh chile peppers.
You might also like
Per Serving: 904 calories; 24.6 110.3 49.1 126 288 Full nutrition