Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 381
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Whisk olive oil, lime zest and juice, mint, chives, garlic, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over hot pasta; add bean sprouts. Toss to coat.
- Serve topped with avocado slices and more freshly ground black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Green onions can be substituted for the chives if desired.
- Substitute leafy greens for the sprouts if desired.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 15.2 51.7 11.8 0 84 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Wasn't a big fan of the mint in this dish, I will use parsley next time and add more garlic.