Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 big rectangles)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan generously with oil.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl.
- Sift rice flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Mix in milk mixture until well blended. Fold in dried fruit. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to brown, about 1 hour. Let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes, before slicing.
- Cook's Note:
- When adding dried fruits, it may be acceptable to decrease sugar by 1 tablespoon for every 1/2 cup of dried fruit added.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 1.7 32.5 2.8 13 120 Full nutrition