Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 417 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, and oil in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle over batter in the pan. Carefully pour the remainder of the batter over the cinnamon-sugar layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla together in a bowl. Poke holes in the hot cake with a fork and pour sugar mixture over the top of the cake. Let cake cool completely before serving, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 417 calories; 17.3 g fat; 62.9 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 246 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3