Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients59 m servings 753
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cavatappi in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in flour until a paste forms, about 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream slowly; cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 package Swiss cheese and 1 package Cheddar cheese; stir until melted, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Combine cooked pasta, sauce, lobster, and lobster cooking liquid in a large bowl. Stir in half of the remaining Swiss cheese and Cheddar cheese. Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining Swiss cheese and Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses are melted and bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I buy my lobster frozen in a 12-ounce package that is mostly claws but already shelled and ready to go.
- Substitute elbow pasta for the cavatappi if desired.
Per Serving: 753 calories; 49.7 40.7 37.3 187 661 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1