Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, diced tomatoes, eggs, onion, panko bread crumbs, seasoned salt, 2 teaspoons pepper, hot banana peppers, pink salt, onion salt, garlic salt, paprika, and liquid smoke flavoring in a large bowl. Mix well with your hands. Pack it into the prepared loaf pan, doming the top.
- Smoke meatloaf for 2 hours, adding wood chips to the drip tray according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk ketchup, chile sauce, sugar, 1 tablespoon pepper, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, red chile pepper, and red pepper flakes together to make sauce.
- Drain excess grease from meatloaf; spread sauce on top. Return to smoker for 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Adjust spice level to your taste.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 32.6 16.1 22 143 2074 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1