Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Pasta
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 633
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken in the hot oil until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir black beans, enchilada sauce, campanelle pasta, salsa, Greek yogurt, chicken broth, onion flakes, and garlic powder into the skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until pasta is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle pepper Jack cheese and parsley over pasta mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use Cheddar cheese instead of pepper Jack.
- Substitute cilantro for the parsley if desired.
Per Serving: 633 calories; 21.5 70.7 45.8 100 1098 Full nutrition